Sunday, May 31, 2009

Football Camp!

Soooo... I'm really wondering if every two weeks is possible. With summer being here, I find myself soaking up every second with my family and friends, and it's hard to keep up to date with this. I'll keep trying though...

Today is the first day of the 2009 Erron Kinney Football Camp in Nashville, TN! I’m always excited about seeing the kids come out, and getting the chance to sow into their lives – through football skills, or life skills. I know this year is going to be great! If you have any questions about it, email me at info@firehouse88.com.

If you’re looking here to find out what’s happening in and around my life at home, life at the firehouse, or life involved with football, please check out www.firehouse88.com. I stay up to date with that much more, and it’s easier for you to get in touch with me about anything.

I’ll check back in later!

No comments:

Post a Comment